Ford is celebrating the 75th anniversary of the F-Series trucks with the the 2023 F-150 Heritage Edition. The Heritage Edition is inspired by the two-tone exterior paint options that were available in the 1970s and ’80s.
The Heritage Edition is available on the F-150 XLT and the design represents a fresh interpretation of the classic A-B-A exterior paint pattern, with an A color encompassing roof and pillars, a B color for the midsection, then A repeating on bumpers, lower door and lower body.
There are five color options available:
- Race Red midsection, with upper and lower Carbonized Gray
- Atlas Blue midsection, with upper and lower Agate Black
- Antimatter Blue midsection, with upper and lower Carbonized Gray
- Avalanche midsection, with upper and lower Agate Black
- Area 51 midsection, with upper and lower Agate Black
Inside the interior features a slate gray and black theme. The seats feature unique inserts and there’s special embossing on the center console lid. Lastly a white “75 Years” logo is on the upper center windshield and is included in the center screen startup animation and on the center console.
Ford hasn’t announced the pricing for the 2023 F-150 Heritage Edition, but it will start taking orders in mid-July.
Comments are closed.