Here’s a wonderful recipe I use for home made THC hard candy. I use cannabis extracts – typically shatter but you can use anything you wish from cannabis oil, to rosin, shatter, distillate or whichever your heart desires. Each cannabis concentrate is going to give you a unique flavor and high. Here’s how to make weed hard candy at home:
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 t spoon of lecithin
- 1 t spoon of your flavoring
- 3.5 drops of food coloring
- 2500 mg of high THC extract (70% ~)
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a sauce pan
- Slowly bring heat to medium / high and do not stir until heat reaches 305 degrees.
- Remove from heat and cool to 250 degrees.
- Add flavoring, food coloring, lecithin and your cannabis extract, mix.
- Pour into mold
- Leave to harden
Comments are closed.